The 6 Excellent Services Exteriors Plus Has To Offer
If you’re like most homeowners, your house is probably the biggest and most important investment you’ll ever make. At Exteriors Plus, we’re dedicated to helping you protect your investment. We offer a full range of services to keep every part of your home safe and sound.
Your roof protects your house and everything in it, including you and your family, which is why maintaining your roof is so important. We offer routine roof inspections and maintenance to catch small problems before they become bigger, and also provide full roof replacement when necessary.
There are just about as many types of roofs as there are materials to cover them, and we’ve pretty much done them all over the years. Our team repairs, replaces and maintains all roofs, both residential and commercial, including:
- Shingles of all kinds (asphalt, three-tab, designer, and architectural)
- Wood shingles and shakes
- Metal roofing
- Roofing tiles and slate
Windows and Siding
Windows and siding provide your home with protection, insulation and so much more. Our team can inspect your windows and siding to identify potential issues. If necessary, we can fully replace and upgrade your siding, with materials including:
- Solid wood
- Engineered wood and hardwood
- Brick and stone
- Fiber cement
Windows are crucial as well, and it’s easy to miss window issues until they become serious. If you start to notice your windows are drafty, hard to open and close, or have rotten frames, it’s time to start thinking about replacement. New windows offer improved heating and cooling, better energy efficiency, reduced noise pollution, and increased curb appeal.
Gutters are easy to ignore, but they’re essential. When gutters are broken, clogged, missing, or improperly installed, it can lead to all kinds of problems, from roof leaks to foundation damage due to misdirected water. It’s very important to have your gutters inspected periodically, and replaced if necessary.
Gutters are also available in a surprising variety of colors, styles, and materials. Aluminum gutters are still among of the most common and affordable options, but they’re far from the only competitor in town. Our team installs a wide range of unique custom gutter materials, each with different strengths, appearances, and costs:
- Aluminum is lightweight and affordable. Jointed and non-jointed aluminum gutter systems can be designed for any home.
- Plastic (vinyl) gutters are extremely lightweight, easy to work with, and low maintenance.
- Copper is a very durable material for gutters (lasting 40+ years) and gives your home an elegant look. It won’t rust or rot, but will eventually develop an attractive verdigris (green patina).
- Cast iron is a rugged and traditional (but also very heavy) material which looks great on historic homes. Cast iron is hard-wearing but must be painted to avoid rust.
- Galvanized gutters are typically installed on modern-style homes, barns, and farm homes. They’re long-lasting and give your home a rustic charm.
Severe storms can wreak all kinds of havoc on your home. We hope it never happens, but we’re here to help if it does. Heavy winds, rain, and hail often cause damage to siding, windows, gutters, and shingles. The real danger of storm damage is it isn’t always obvious.
Storms can cause unseen damage, including hail damage to underlying roof layers, even when the surface of the shingles appears fine. Our contractors are trained to carry out a professional inspection and follow up with an honest assessment of any damage present. Storm damage to watch out for includes:
- Roof damage after strong winds, including missing shingles
- Flying debris and tree damage
- Unseen hail damage to asphalt roof shingles
- Leaks resulting from combinations of wind and rain
The kitchen is arguably the most important room in the house. It’s where we spend a lot of our time, prepare meals, and entertain guests. It’s also a room which can feel outdated very easily. Kitchen remodeling projects can breathe new life into your whole home, and we’re here to help with all your kitchen improvements. Our services include:
- Cabinet installation
- Custom tiling
- Complete remodels
- Full demos
Renovating a bathroom is a great way to revamp your space, and can also add value to your home if you’re thinking about selling. We’re here to help with full demos and remodels, and our team of experts can help with any bathroom project you have in mind, from Schluter Systems and custom showers to tiling, plumbing, and toilet installation.
Contact us today to learn more about working with Exteriors Plus in the Akron and Cleveland areas. We’ve been working in construction since we were old enough to swing a hammer, and we’re committed to doing quality work for all our friends and neighbors in Northeast Ohio.